Anna Lerner Angeles M.D. PC

Medical Records Release Form

Patients who would like to have any part of their chart forwarded to a specialist will need to fill out a Medical Records Release Form.  To help expedite the transfer process, please print out the  Release of Records form.  You may email it, fax it, mail or just drop it off. If you need any assistance regarding this matter, please don't hesitate to call our office at (631) 670-6701.